Anyone looking for a 06 Sixam or Sixam 2 (67.5 for both)

Horton

• Administrators

I skied all last year on the 2 point and really skied good. It is not NEW but I take pretty good care of my skis.

I have skied less them 20 sets on the 1 point. Pretty new.

Both skis Cheap Cheap Cheap.

No bindings.

Too Late. Sold

John@CarbonFins.com

• Administrators

"Sixam SS" . . . this week. I am really pumped about the SS. I am skiing so good on it that I am even getting to like the green, 

I also have a Fisher comming and I am VERY pumped about that!

If all else fails I really liked the Radar I rode lat fall. I really really want one. Too many skis and not enough time and money!

• Administrators

I think I can get a few new or like new 06 Sixams at a steal and I know I can get at least one 08 Sixam SS for a good deal. This ski are fast and stable. The 06 ski would be great for someone looking for a deal and does not need the absolute newest thing out there. The 08 SS is going to cost a few more bones but I think this is a sweet deal. If you came over from the old forum you know that I will not hype a ski that I really do not believe in.

Horton

• Baller

Want it off the front or back? I'll probably use a chop saw not the jigsaw. Actually, I'd probably just move the bindings back (inserts are pretty easy to install) and ignore the extra tip length.

I'm still intrigued by the golf dimples but my Steel Reserve induced palsy prevents me from making consistent dimples. Besides the 80 grit finish works pretty well.

Eric