07 Masterline Mastercurves

I just got my 07s after a long wait. At first I did not like them due to the fit and also the palm material feels more like Kevlar. But after a few sets, the material softens up and the fit feels perfect. These are the new 07 Red and Black Master curves. Is anyone else using these yet and what do you think?  

They are pre curved. They have a stiff amra on the lower palm and a soft amra on the upper. The first set I thought that they were to short in the fingers. But by set 4 or 5, they feel great and are a bit tougher then the older model.  

• Baller

Hey MS -

What size did you get?  My old gloves are toast and I'm thinking of picking these up.  I called customer service and they said there is no way to measure.  I have fairly "normal" sized hands (whatever that means - not long, wide or thick I guess) and was thinking of going with MD's.  I guess I could order 2 sizes and return the one that didn't fit, but maybe I could get some kind of proxy with you.

Anthony

I have always been a Med guy for everything and when I got these new Mastercurves, I thought that my hands were to big. After 3 sets they felt great. Better yet, after 2 weeks of using them, I still have no holes in them. For me that is awesome.

If you have been in Med prior to this, order med.  

• Baller

MS,

You must not be pulling hard enough.  Maybe that's why that 9800 isn't working for you/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-smile.gif

Scarlet,

If you have a Grainger store, they have liners for 3.00 per pair. They come in large and small and I use the large that fit well in the ML meds.

Dave,

That is one reason I gave up on the Goode, I feel exausted after I am done skiing. I have put the same ball count up as my Monza, but it keeps pulling me in at the ball. That is that same thing my 9500 did.