I hate video

tsixam

• Baller

I thought that I a solid basic relaxed position, knees slightly bent, hips forward. I could really feel that my ski was on edge behind the boat. My head was up and my shoulder countered and I had lots of angle. Then we shot a video at 28 32 and 35 off. I did not have any problems running them, and it felt great. When we got home I looked at it on my TV. My butt was sticking out, my knees were too stiff at the end of the turn, I was dropping my head, my ski was not on edge where it should be on edge, too far back on the ski and I looked pretty silly. I really hate video!

Tsixam

• Baller

Yeah,  when I'm skiing well I always think I must look like Jaimie B.  Then I review the video and man....I have work to do!   Handle control from the 2nd wake to the ball, not really all that countered in the onside turn and drop my head onside regularly.  

• Baller
I have found the best way to use video is to take video when you are skiing good. Then when you are skiing bad compare the two and you will see quickly what the problem is. Trying to chase the perfect form is an endless proposition. If Jamie tried to change himself to look like Andy Mapple he would never have broked the world record.