Dry suits for chicks

It is getting close to DS season here in minn and my wife needs a new suit. Will the Oneil Hybred assult work for woman? The only female suits out there are the Saharas and she just wore hers out. Should she stick with that or should I go with the assult?  

• Baller

I used to ski the Saharas but I bought two new Ocean Tec for me and my wife this spring. We are very satisfied with them and my wife hardly ever even ski in shorties any longer. I can recommend them.

Tsixam

• Baller

No, unisex design.

My wife is short too.  She is very pleased with it and thinks it is much better than a full wet suit or a Sahara. The design is baggy but when you get all the air out it will fit tight but with a lot of movement. The price is also reasonable. I am quite sure that your wife will fit in an Ocean Tec unless her name is Pamela A. I bought ours from http://www.boarditup.com/shop/custom.asp?recid=8.  

Tsixam

I am a female and currently using an O'Neill fluid which is all neoprene.  It is little too long in the body and I have trouble keeping the bottoms up.     This suit is geared toward more of a mans shape.  I think the Assault Hybrid would have worked better for me.  Bare also has a nice drysuit like the Assault that has suspenders to keep the bottoms up.  Several of the women I ski with use them.  The Sahara has always been a little too short for me, so if your wife is short I would stick with what has worked in the past.

Thanks Mo.

She is 5'4 and the sahara ran long on her also. I use the fluid and I dont think that would work for her as it is very tight up top. I am glad to here about the other women using the assult as I was going to go that route, but I just wanted some feedback first.

tsixam,

She is no Pamala, but there real.