RS-1 Boots Size 9 for sale

Horton

• Administrators

Bone head friend of mine ordered these up, rode them 3 times and went back to old set up. I told him he was wrong....  Basically New $300 + Shipping ($25ish)

Horton@ballofspray.com

Radar will replace the original plate with the newer thicker plate for FREE, Just call them.  I still have yet to see any bending in my original plate, so my replacement is just collecting dust.  The ones I have seen bent were all size 9 or smaller. That may have a little to do with it because the heal is so far away from the rear mounting screws, but the 2 that I have seen with bending were also mounted incorrectly.  Since I worked on them, they haven't had any more issues.  

Also haven't seen any insert issues, just the occasional pull tie breakage. Mine have held up fantastic.  I have had no complaints at all.  The hole package is  showing no signs of wear at all.  I was fortunate enough to test the release again last week in a slow OTF at -32 and rolled right out as advertised.

Maybe a bad batch, maybe general equipment care, maybe mounted incorrectly, or all three combined.

My $0.02

Doug

• Administrators

The plate thing was a bummer for a few folks but is fixed. If anyone needs and extra plate I have a stack.

As far as other issues, I am sure there has been a glitch or two but I love mine and still think they are the best thing out there.