Ski for my son

Chef23

• Baller

I am looking at moving my son into a new ski for next season.  He is 10 (still Boys 1 until next week) years old about 5' tall (just under) and weighs 120 pounds and is skiing into 30 mph at long line and running 15 off at slower speeds.  He is skiing on an HO Odyssey right now which is 63" and I think he is ready to benefit from something that performs a little better than that.  Next year he goes to 34 mph and we hope to get him up to speed pretty quickly as he grows.

I can get a good deal on a 2008 Radar Annex in 65" and I have been looking at some used skis (D3 X5, Nomad) in the 65-66" range that should hopefully carry him for several years.  Any thoughts on the Annex for him or other suggestions.  I want to keep it under $250 if I can.

• Baller
Forget the waterskiing - sign him up for football :-).  I don't have experience with the Annex, but the RS-1 is pretty snappy and not as smooth as a D3.   The D3 skis seem to make the speed jump easier with their smooth turns and controllable speed. 

• Baller

I have a 63" HO Revolt I would let go for 100 bucks. Also, I have a 65" 2008 Radar Annex I would let go for 100 bucks. I also have two Wiley's high wrap Jr. front boots and a rtp with some glue oversspill on it.

If interested, email me @ jgoss7@nc.rr.com