Last Ever CarbonFins

Horton

• Administrators

The lovely Mrs. Horton wants to park her car in the garage so it looks like I have to dismantle the old CarbonFins workshop. I went out today and found maybe 20 fins that are first quality and dozens that are out of spec or blems.

If you want a 106 in the standard shape or in my ReDim shape send me an email (Horton at BallOfSpray Dot Com). I finished 10 of these today and I think that may be the last ones EVER.There are also a few stiffer 116 and softer 88 in both shapes. All these fins are $100 each. Shipping in the US included.

If anyone (Eric) wants a stack of out of spec fins let me know. I have not counted them but there are at least 50. Otherwise I may dole them out eventurally at a reduced price.

• Baller

"The lovely Mrs. Horton wants to park her car in the garage so it looks like I have to dismantle the old CarbonFins workshop."  

Boy, that did not take long....didn't you just get back from your honeymoon?  I bet I know what is in the Mason Jar above the fireplace.....Another reason to stay single.....