2010 nats

Old MS Accout

• Baller
I'm psyched it's somewhere new. Many Nats have had their problems, but I hope to go and have some fun competing. Usually, when you get in the water, it's fair. Let the Perfect Conditions gang try to adapt! That's part of what it's all about.

• Baller
Schnitz has been a jacka$$ lately on the waterski forum with all of his "I have seen cheating everywhere" this coming from the same guy that said "Jim Michaels is the next greatest thing" Funny how carma has a way of coming around.......

"Do Better..."

• Baller

Well, I don't know where Schnitz gets (any) of his information, but the Ski Club of the Palm Beaches will not be hosting the 2010 Nationals under any circumstances. We have NOT volunteered to be the backup site or to host the Nationals again for at least 2 years.

If you want to know where I get my information, I am on the Ski Club of the Palm Beaches tournament committee.

• Administrators

How I feel when I read my own web site sometimes

http://www.bbopokertables.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/homer-simpson-doh-picture.jpghttp://www.bbopokertables.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/homer-simpson-doh-picture.jpg

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

I hope it comes off great too. Looking forward to just going to a Nationals and skiing instead of taking a week of vacation to work it (not to mention the months of work parties, vendor lineup, hotel lineup, and so many other things it takes to put a Nationals on). We will hold Nationals again I'm sure, but we need some down time. Sites that have not hosted a Nationals have no idea how much work is involved.