Possible Pandora's Box, throwing this one out there for some laughs

GAJ0004

• Baller
My ex wife was fearless behind the wheel of a ski boat. Years ago, when we skied in a cove on public water, the inland turnaround was a suicide turn through a hidden channel we'd cleared of stumps when the water was down.  You had a path the about the width of the boat guides to make it around the "psuedo island".  There were plenty of props and running gear taken out there. She was one of the few not scared to do it. Hell, I cringed every time I drove the turn. Had I not run her off 10 years ago, she'd have ended up being a damn good tournament driver. hahaha

Mrs. ML  don't wait to get your tournament drivers rating. I am an assistant driver. Usually for the M3 and M4 they are always short of drivers. They hestitated at first to use me as a M3 and M4, but they didn't have any other drivers. HAHAHA it was funny, but hey I don't think they will hestitate anymore, a couple of the guys got new PB skiing behind me. I always drive for Doane, this winter he has been getting into -39 often. :)  I am thinking about seeing what it will take to become a Regular Driver.