This is the kind of thanks I get

Horton

• Administrators

From my email tonite 

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://ballofspray.com/ from:
mikie (Edited to protect the .... bonehead)

gee Horton just put a blip about ski design from nick(set up) then a 8 page ski design from Radar and call it fair?>??  I think you are a Radar mama all the way....and it shows big time!!!!! shame on You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But maybe money talks again!

• Administrators
Haaa it gets better. The return address was even fake.  I was really mad for a good 5 minutes. Then I remembered that I created this forum and site so I do not have to put up with guys like that. What ever.

• Baller_
I'd say that there's a relationship between how companies treat their customers (customer service) and how much free, and well deserved press they can receive.  Radar does a terrific job when it comes to customer service, while Goode's is typically poor.  Therefore, I'd expect Radar to get some well deserved, front page attention.  I'd consider being called a "Radar Mama", to be a compliment !

• Administrators
No No No. The press they get here is totally dependant on them making an effort to get me content. I have to beg for content and news. I print everything I can get my hands on.   

• Baller

I like that the guy was able to make Horton mad but I do enjoy reading about all of the skis. It is not his fault one company submits more info than another. 

Gallagher is welcome at my house also (as long as she leaves the bugs at work). Horton you may stay in the barn or goat pen, whichever you prefer.