New Thro-back TALON Gloves REMANUFACTURED - $45

Adam Caldwell

• Baller

The boys at 4Wake.com, down in Charleston, SC,got the pattern for the HO TALON gloves, joined efforts with RADAR and recreated a new version of the TALON GLOVE!!!!!!  THEY ARE SICK!

I personaly have only used the HO Talons since 2001 and I still have a few pairs of the originals left that I use everyday! I dont know why I love these gloves so much but I do.  Anyway, all I know is that these New re-made throback gloves are built EVEN BETTER then any of the original versions put out by HO in the past. 

If you have any interest in buying a pair or two, or a whole bunch let me know directly, and I will help you out.  These guys had something like 600 pairs made, so dont be shy if you want to get your hands on a bunch.

Anyway, I thought I would share becuase I know I am not the only Talon lover out there!

Cheers! Ski well!

• Baller_
They look like the original straight line swiss kevlars.  Can you get a picture of the fingertips, being vertically challenged for skiing, I tend to let the handle out pretty far and wear out the tips if they don't have kevlar on them.  The Masterline (C. Claw) clones exhibit that problem.  In my book, Claws rule, but the Talon v2 look pretty good.

• Baller

Forgive me for asking but what is the little metal ring for on the palm side for the glove?

skidawg,

Are the "locks" you are talking about the masterline pro locks gloves that look a lot like the clinchers?  Have you worn clinchers before and how do these compare by both size and function?  I have stocked up on about 4 pair of clinchers since the are really hard to come by and they seem to have a very limited production (if any).  I was hoping the pro locks would be around for a longer period of time for when I need new gloves.