Razor Skis

Flumi

www.4wake.com

The old Fischer Slalom Ski is back. The Razor team made some changes to the ski to improve it even more. Carolina Watersports in Anderson SC, with its supsidiary @Trophy Lakes, Charleston SC. became the first dealer in the US.

reserve your ski now. The First skis arrive end of May.

Also check out the new Talon2 gloves. www.4wake.com They  had them made for you. They saw the need of the best glove ever to return and gave them a comeback. Unfortunately XL is already sold out.

So hurry or you have to wait until end of the summer.

• Baller

What worries me is what happened with Fischer last time. They stopped making them and I found myself skiing on a ski I could not replace if anything happened. The waterski market is nothing to a company like Fischer and I could easily see them doing the same thing once they grow bored of suppling a few dozen skis here and there.

I bought a D3 Z7-ST and not looking back...

• Administrators
Some Radars have been made in China like most other carbon sporting goods (Taiwan maybe) High end RadaRs are made in the Mother Land (Washington)

• Baller

Until sanity is restored to our trading policies (sorry for the editorial), it will be very difficult to find items like boots made here in the US.  The manufacturing infrastructure no longer exists and must be re-created, but that won't happen when it can be made in China for a fraction of the cost and no import tariffs are in place to protect American jobs and manufacturers.  Huge Kudos to all the folks who still try to eek out sweet products like Stradas and Elites!

JP :)

• Baller

I'd still buy a Fischer water ski though.  Austria has done a fairly good job of protecting their jobs and Fischer snow skis stand apart from all the rest in terms of construction and longevity.  Made in Austria is still worlds cooler than made in China.

JP :)