Great tournament and weekend of fun and skiing

lkb

• Baller
Mr and Mrs MS made the the long journey from Minnesota to Alabama Friday for my 6 round Class C. It was an awesome weekend of friends and skiing. Despite a tender back MS rode the strada into 39 in practice and in competition. Mrs MS gave it a valiant effort as well. With a little confidence and some more hip/handle proximity control, I have no doubt she'll be running 15/34 in every tourney! Thanks to you'll for your help and good times. I also thank my club members for their work and Scooter Rambo for making sure we had a promo boat at our disposal. He sent a sweet Mastercraft 197 down for us to use on both days. I'd love to have any other BOS'ers come by and test the waters. So if you ever get a hankerin' to come 'Bama let me know. Area 41 won't dissappoint.

• Baller

IKB,

I know what you're feeling. I couldn't get through -28 my first two rounds this weekend and then missed my final opener at -22. Lake had a lot of dye in it and felt to me like I was skiing in mud!! I couldn't get my hips up to accelerate to save my life. I ran into -35 when I got home. Lot to be said for tuning your ski to each lakes water characteristics. Anyone know why it's easier to ski in southern water than northern for the same temp?

• Baller
Shiner is easier to spell but you get a pass on yeungling...ate some fried okra while ago...it was so good it would make you slap ya grandma...you'll missed the beginning of okra season by only a few days