Nationals News & Photos

Horton

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_4-6ay9R-bLE/TGL5SJrB1tI/AAAAAAAADZQ/5H9Vd96R-Ls/s800/W2T.JPG

I think Scoke has a thing for the one in the Bikini

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_

"thats the prop on the Nauti 200 in the promotional tent; 654 Acme not the 422.

Yellow and grey boat"

Hey that's my new boat! of course it is going to have a 654 it is a six liter! I have not even seen it yet and Scoke sends out some photo of the prop!!! Teaser!!!

• Baller

It is the Launching Pad, a burger joint that is right down the road (closest place to the site).  It was originally the start of the drive down I-69 I believe.  Really cool place with some history.

Wilmington has some things, The Launching Pad, Hayden's Bar & Grill, Subway.  All by taking a left at the light and curve into town.

Anyone driving back on South 65, exit 220 is Fair Oaks Farms, a dairy farm with fun stuff and food for the families. 

• Baller

Wait, is that "the" Dr. Mike Morgan skiing Open?  If so, GOOD FOR HIM!

Also, I feel seriously old when I consider that I met Tommy Henderson at one of his first tournaments and he was a little kid.  In fact, we were at about the same skill level then and for years I managed to keep up with his progress, desipte him having the huge advantage of youth, but finally he pulled away.  (I suppose he probably doesn't even go by Tommy anymore.)

• Administrators

• Baller

Seeing all the stuff going on at Nationals really makes me wish I was there.  Oh well, maybe next year. 

Just curious, what is everyone's overall impression of the site.  Does it make sense to have it in Illinois again next year?  Does the host club seem to be on top of things?