Nate Smith 1@43

wtrskii3156

• Baller
Not an R tournament..it was at my clubs lake in NC.  C class but if it is true it is outstanding no matter.  I met him yesterday, he is a real good kid as well as an incredilble talent.  I imagine he will make an impact on the tour sooner than later.

• Baller

Hey Justin,

I haven't skied on Schutter's lake, but I have a couple of friends who have. I've been fortunate enough to get access to a private lake in Willow Creek. I can take you for a pull on Sunday if the weather cooperates. I'm not sure when they/we were going to pull the course, but I'm guessing Sunday may very well be the day. Even still, I'm sure we'd be skiing before all that goes down.

JP

• Baller
Hey Jim, the lake Frank's talking about must be Willow Creek.  At least I don't know of any other lakes in that area.  I wish we could get one built closer to Missoula.   You guys still skiing?  We've been having great weather, probably same as you, but don't think I'll get too much skiing in the rest of the year.

• Baller

Was there, super clean passes, kid is super smooth and fluid, had a little hiccup @ 4 and turned 5 late but he was running it really good up till then, he's going to run that lots and be knocking on that WR for sure after seeing him ski...