Wanted 2007-08-09 196

Old MS Accout

• Baller

Funny, son watersports called me today to see if I were interested in a low hour '08 SN 196.  Given I bought a 196 last fall, I told them to contact Bester, but they said he has been in to see it a couple of times and is pondering.  Looks like asking $28K and change plus t/t/l.

• Baller
I talked to them just a few hours ago, and no deal had gone down yet as they were trying to convince me I needed an upgrade and should buy it...emailed me a few pics.  Tried to sell me their last SN 200 as well.  Looks like good price granted LC took decent care of it.

• Baller

Why what?  I'm not about to bite...maybe mis-posted but meant to say the price on the '08 196 they have was a good price for someone if it is a well cared for boat...I'm way happy w/my 196 at "the swamp".  Bought it last year from same dealer on consignment w/84 hours...now it has significantly more!  Their SN 200 on the floor is nice as well, I love the 200 but I'm not about to throw that kind of money.

I had been anti-CC cool-aid, but after owning/skiing the 196...I'm drinking it. 

• Baller

I'm the happy new owner of that '08 from Son.  My 3rd, and likely last 196, since there's no chance CC brings them back.  I looked at numerous 08's and 09's, and it was the cleanest I could find.  I couldn't pass up the deal either. A total win-win! 

• Baller

OB,
Orlando Nautiques will go $28,900 on the '09 SE w. ZO, bimini and ZR6 (149 hours).  That's with a Ramlin underneath.  That's probably the best price for such a boat out there, although it does have some dirt under the fingernails - a couple of tears in the rear seat, and I'd probably replace the carpet, due to being anal.  The FL sun is a little harsher on boat interiors, versus WI apparently!

I'm sworn to secrecy on my deal, per Mark M., but I'm very satisfied with the outcome. 

See you in a week MS... It'll take some adjusting to see the Son booth loaded with Centurions!