dry suit

• Baller
Interested as well.  My Assault is only mostly dry.  Baggy suits I don't like the latex seals, the leg drag, or the extra wind resistance that seems present.  Would like a tighter-fitting suit that actually stays dry.

• Baller
I have tried most and still own most.  Definitely prefer the OS.  We tape up our legs just below the knee with a strip of duck tape.  This stops the dragging in the water.  With four plus months a year in a dry suit, I get  2-4 years out of a set of seals.  The key is to put seal saver on all the seals almost every time after you use it.  Also, I store it rolled up in a sealed bag between uses.  It has to be dry when you put it in the bag.  

• Baller
I loved my O'Neill Throttle for the 11 years it lasted. Then got Oneill Boost full baggy but it has stayed in the truck this year. I now use an Aleeda 4/3mm full wet suit and skied it down to 43 water, 45 air and was totally comfortable with no chill besides gloves. This new generation of super stretch neoprene full suits that are glued, taped etc and have the neck gaitor setups are as dry or drier than my Throttle. Similar to O'Neill Psycho series. So flexible, water tight, and easy the get on and off.