BOS Decals "Im Representin'!"

usaski1

• Baller
No sealer required.. this is 7 year vinyl... So if you still have the same ski, and are skiing on it in 7 years from now... I think you'll set a new record for longest time a ski used... LOL... most peole seem to change their skis ever few years, except from some people. Which change serveral times a summer.

• Baller

Horton,

I was kidding a little. I did ride a 65" Stilleto from 1994 until 2008, with a non adjustable fin. I had quit skiing for awhile, and when I started back, that was the only ski I had. In 2008 I was 6'-4" 232 lbs and skiing at 34 MPH, did run 38 off on it a couple of times in practice. Had to pull my guts out. Switched to a 67.5 sixam ss later in 2008, and at the end of last year got on a 68.5 Elite, wow what a difference. Dropping down to 195 lbs. hasn't hurt either.

• Baller

Also, Eric and Jeff, your decals got sent out today, via usps mailer.

On a side note... wish my lake had that much water.. @#$! rain fed lakes in a severe drought. Still skiiable though.

• Baller
On the truck subject, I have owned 4 good ole boy Chevies man! I liked them, but non have the balls of my Titan (or size-full crew cab w? 7' bed) Bring It. Girl truck or not this sucka is bad, FYI Georgia people can't make anyone quiet.

• Baller

I thought I might show you all something you might not have ever seen. And if you have, thats cool too. John First off, your stickers are in the mail. Mail'd them out on Saturday. BOSpray and BOScores. All though introduced before, My name is Mark, I've been skiing for about 22 years. I was injured shortly after birth, and use a wheelchair full time... And I love to ski! :-) Im repersentin' my new BOS decals here. at the SMRR July 24th.

/vanilla2/uploads/FileUpload/5/965.JPG/vanilla2/uploads/FileUpload/6/966.JPG/vanilla2/uploads/FileUpload/7/967.JPG/vanilla2/uploads/FileUpload/10/970.JPG/vanilla2/uploads/FileUpload/9/969.JPG/vanilla2/uploads/FileUpload/11/971.JPG/vanilla2/uploads/FileUpload/12/972.JPG

• Baller

Yeah, I know Furbish. We are all good ski friends, I guess I've known Furbie for 15 years. Im supposed to go to worlds, but my job is up in the air at the moment, so I don't know if I'm going. Shoul;d know more about that this week. Kona, the ski is made by http://liquidaccess.org/Phoenix.html. "Liquid access" And shoot, I didnt realise I was selling their skis! I just saw my pic on there page selling this ski! Whoa!

• Baller
I've been skiing with that "bent" handle for about 15 years.. probably 6 or 8 on the same handle... its my last bent handle, and the grip is v. rough. I've skied it from California to Florida to Texas to Indiana, to London, to Melbourn (Australia). try this, put your hands out in front of you extended. Just nautural. What position are your wrists in? Flat with your arms? Prob. not. They are prob. cocked at an angle, on each wrist, just like my handle. I find it's a more natural grip. I skied with a regular handle for a few weeks this summer while my tri-grip was getting re-roped. It felt totally weird. Didnt like it. I can't find this handle anywhere, Its called a tri-grip. The story is, A friend of mine told his wife to "pick me up one of those bent handles" from the ski shop. She brought back that. He said what the @#$@ is that? He wanted a radius handle. He clamed that tendinitus in his elbows were gone, and that it was harder to pull up to your face. I tried it, and decided that this was a much better grip for me. Im the only person that uses said handle that I know about.