10.25 at 55k

• Baller

There will be several skiers at my June record that are capable. Chad Scott, Dave Miller, Ward, Kuykendall, Drozd, Chad Baker, Jay Leach, etc. I'm thinking it will go down.

Parrish will be trying to get to 3 ball at 43 as well. Horton will be on site to document if something exciting occurs.

Andy did it years ago at Trophy in a class C. 1 or 2 at 43. I know Andy is Andy, but we all saw Miller get to 4 ball. Badal got 5 last year. It was a C tournament, but record course and driver. Other than Andy proving it, once we started seeing something like 10 guys get to 3 ball or deeper at different sights/conditions/drivers its hard to say its not possible. Whether its one of the current MM guys, or some of the Open guys considering the transition, its going to happen. I just hope it happens in a legit tournament (ideally record) because if not there will be so much doubt and criticism.

KB

• Baller
I know Andy did it in a C, I drove one of the rounds (2 at 43) Dana Reed drove the next round (4 at 43). It was Perfect Pass and also an accufloat "type" course that was not RC. I know eventually it will get run in an RC tournament....I'm just wondering if this is the year.