Radar Mafia

kona

So I am on my third radar ski in as many years, finally moved up to the strada. Cant say I have skied many other companies products other than HO. With the great product Radar is producing (IMHO) and the outstanding customer service I feel no need to move on. So who's part of the Radar Mafia. What are you riding ?

• Baller

I am also on my third RadaR. MPD, RS1, and last year I got the strada. Love it!! My girl friend is on her 2nd RadaR, she had the 08 lyric and now she has the new senate with the new lyric bindings. We have the gloves, the handles, the t-shirts, the stickers.

I also have sold many people on RadaR skis, probably in the range of 10 friends have made the jump to RadaR

• Baller
STRADA 2010 & 2011, RS-1, Monza, Phantom, VTX, Extreme, Mach-1, Competitor, World Team Comp, Wood Comp, Torque, Kimbell, and others that came out of the shed. Love my STRADA. I also have 2011 Senate waiting for me to try. My son has the Vice and my wife has the new Lyric/Senate. No, I am not brand loyal, it just appears that way! I try all makes and models of skies. I ski better on RADAR. Right now I am sitting at Ice Station Zebra or least it feels that way. I am on the Arctic Coast of Alaska doing my time in the oil field. There is still a few feet of ice on my Lake in Wasilla, Alaska so I am sitting hear going crazy working and waiting. Most of you have no idea how good you have it getting on the water this early. My last ski ride was on my STRADA on Lake Caldnazzo, Italy with the Degasperi family, October 4th 2010. Skiing in Italy is second to none.

I'm a new skier and love the Radar system. The Theory/Strada boots is what I'm on now but have a Senate C in waiting. Doubt I'll ever need more but then there's the Strada. I love their Vice clinchers as well. I've talked to Eddie a few times and he's been more than helpful. Radar will get my dollars as long as they keep it up.

2010 and 2011 Strada's 66" RS1 and Strada boots on single radar plates! Storm gloves are the best I've tried would be cool if they added a little Kevlar to them!! I had a RS1 66" and a Annex but don't compare to the Strada's. The Strada is a killer package ski/boots they work! With Rossi, Rini, Herb, Eddie, Sully and the French connection @ Swiss NO WONDER!

• Baller_

Just skied in a tournament over the weekend had not skied in one for 3 years. Not the best score for me but a score none the less. I feel I am on a ski that will take me to the scores that I would like to have. The Strada seems to be the ticket. I have suggested it to many now. If it works for my poor excuse as a skier it will really work with those with talent.

Oh! and thanks Chad!

06 66" D3 Nomad(white one) to 2006 67" Jobe MPD for a month, to 2007 67" Radar MPD for three years with two weeks on an A1 in 2010. Now on 66" 2011 Strada. Need more sets to get it dialed in, but really starting to love it! Approach bindings on all skis, but about ready to find something else as they are about shot.