2010 200 brand new

Old MS Accout

• Baller
If the asking price is 56k that is a bit too much for a new 10 when the 11 half way through the season. The silver flake is nice but the blue on the bottom is a waste of money. The majority of the color is in the water no contrast except on the trailer. You can promos a whole lot cheaper even though they have some hrs on them.

• Baller
$56K was their asking price last season. I wasn't in the market so I didn't negotiate at all for the boat. I'm sure it could have been had for less at the time, probably less yet now...but still a wad of cash I don't have for colors I don't love.

• Baller

Hey 6ball,

Not sure if Mark told you, but I know of an '09 196 coming on the market this week, from a dude getting divorced. I don't know if you're still in the market for a boat, but this could be a good deal - if you don't snag that 200. I believe it's red and white, and an SE. I'm suppose to be getting some pics of it shortly, so I can email them to you? my email is swc5150@gmail.com

• Baller

Personally, I love the looks of that boat, I would buy it if I had the money.

Also, Swiss Ski School sells their boats at the end of the summer and they have about 500 hours on them. But you can get them for mid to low 30s, all 200s. That is where I got my 09 196, for mid 20s. Perfect boat.

• Baller
I picked up a 196 from them w/84 hours prior to last season and put it on our swamp site. If I had the dough or was more willing to take on another obligation right now, I would love to pick up another boat to replace the one our home lift. In all reality, it will be a few more years before I pull the trigger on another boat...and for the family lift prob an open bow. When the time comes will be more than happy w/a SN200, a Lxi, or a 197. Best shape, lowest hours, right location, decent price wins.