Radar RS1 bindings

Hayden

I just recently purchased a pair off RS1's and have skied on them twice. My question is.... is it normal for the liners to come out every time take off the ski? It would be nice if they stayed in the shell rather than having to crunch them back in every time?

• Baller
Hayden, if you search strada boots or bindings there was a thread with that info in it. If I remember correctly people were split on the subject. Some left them in and others pulled them out each time.

• Baller
Ditto for me, same as Richard and Scot. I leave them in for whatever sets I'm doing that day. I do take them out when I get the ski back home to completely dry because I have two levels of orthotics in mine (custom in the bottom of the liner and green superfeet on top of those).

I ski with 3 other guys and we all have rs1/strada bindings. The ones who are taking the liners out coming out of the ski and putting back in are showing noticeably more wear and tear than those of us who don't. Stitching seems to fray and material seems to thin.

I do same as Richard/Scot/Roger.

Yeh, the stitching on my liners is starting to fray. My mums pretty good with a needle and thread, she gave them a quick fix up the other day. She said next time she will stitch them with dental floss as it will last alot longer, sounds weird but i am not going to argue with mum. No more ripping my liners out with my feet.