Centurion Carbon Pro

Nick Sullivan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Not sure what is reflected in the picture. Is the boat used or new? Perhaps the seat was being replaced or re-aligned. Not sure. But, after 1/2 season, I spent the winter going thru my boat front to back and found nothing lose or missing or out of tolerance. The build quality is on par with any of the big 3. Biggest difference is the lack of bling but that has never appealed to me in the first place.

• Baller
@Bulldog - have you driven one of these boats significantly? I don't find it "useless" at all. In fact, I use it to line up the boat going into the course just as I use the bow railing on the LXI and 200. It's simply a point of reference to use if you so desire. Useless? Only if you don't use it. Kind of like open bow seating in my mind.

• Baller
I think the Carbon Pro overall is a great boat. The only thing I would change about it is, make a full back seat available, snap in carpet, and reinforce moving parts around the upholstery. It was a nice boat to slalom behind. I hope to get the chance to trick behind one someday..

• Baller
I like the idea of the gunsite, but it is sooooo ugly IMHO. It looks like a child designed and installed it and what is with that knob? I have always maintained that centurion makes a fantastic boat and the CP is definitely that, I just don't like the gun site.

"Do Better..."