ZERO OFF problems

JH

• Baller

I hava an SN 2008 with ZERO OFF and somthing is wrong.

Displey is ok and its bip when you drive in the

corse but its not take over the speed you will have.

Can someone help me what can be wrong.

• Baller_

Sounds like you have lost signal from the Canbus connection either at the motor or where the the harness plugs into the ZO wiring harness. At the motor their could be one of two places where the Canbus is connected either on a plug labled Twin Harness or at the round multi pin connector, pin out #'s 16 and 17.

At the ZO wiring harness their is a rectangle two pin connector under the dash /behind the kick panel. Might want to check these connections and check the circuts for contenuity.

Keep n mind though that if these check out ok you may have a unit that has a problem.

• Baller

Somthing new I have notice if you go in recreation mod and set in 54 km/h and go back to tornment it always change to 55 km/h but is left in 54 km/h that have no work with

update Q I have it in my mail to ZEROGPS to when I told them I have no erros cod.

• Baller
Jody gave you some good trouble shooting points. You aren't getting an RPM feed to the ZO system. The fact that when you put it in rec mode it reads 0 RPM. You need to check the connections that Jody identified first and see if there is a bad connection there. I had a similar issue with my PP system recently and I had to replace the PP computer.

• Baller
It could be the computer. I had to replace the computer on my PP. I haven't seen the way ZO is set up but I would imagine that there is a computer in the mix somewhere or you have a bad wire. I would try to get ZO on the phone hopefully when you are at the boat. That is what we did with the PP folks and they were very helpful.

• Baller

I have get a new display from correctcraft send to Sweden and they send mee 2009 display

and I have 2008 SN boat.They say is only the look is diffrent and zerooff says its diffrent.

Is ther anyone with some experence about it.

Seson is off and can not test it now.