Diablo Shores ProAm best ever

TeamWally

• Baller
One of my better days, up at 5:30 Villa Lagos to Brentwood banzi run, fun in the sun watching The Krista 2 finger twitter type and do her hair, the Ball of Hair himself go down on the microphone, oh yeah some damn fine skiing as well. Had some quality face time with McClintocks, Nate etc on the web cast. Beg, borrow or steal a ride and get there for the finals. I was more than a little disappointed in the Washington Baller chapter for not participating. OF, Richard and the rest you guys missed out on the big one. Man up next year or JTH will repo your stickers.

• Baller

I watched most of it from my reclining chair on a big screen tv. It was an incredible webcast! Greg is doing an outstanding job hosting a world class tournament. All of the people helping/volunteering/announcers are doing great work as well (and are ALL important players to bring us such a great webcast). Thanks, Guys, you're doing a great job in promoting the sport, and giving us an enjoyable day of the sport!

...On a side note, I was hoping they would have cast the amateur's head-to-head as well. It would have been cool to watch, (certainly VERY different from what we were seeing all day [perfection]).. It may even promote and encourage other amateur competitors to compete in the following years.

• Baller

A number of the skiers "ran over" themselves. Maybe not the best tournament in terms of max performances, but very entertaining to see some different faces move up through the field. Agreed that the web cast is the best one going.

Props to Aaron. He is really carving out a place for himself in pro skiing. Congrats to Eddie as well for the Radar double win.

I have skied it the last 4 years and its a blast. My favorite tournament of the year. There is a decent sized crew working really hard to keep the webcast going. I had the pleasure of doing the boat video the last 2 years and thats a lot of fun too. I look forward to the playback so I can see which of my shots were used!

KB

• Baller
Was a great weekend, I was stoked to do the web cast Sat with Tommy, schedule conflict kept me away Sunday. For sure be back next year if Badal will have me. BTW the Ball of Hair was correct, scores do bring out the retentives. Who's coming up to cheer on INT Regionals at Villa Lagos ? These guys need all the support they can get.