Tip Jar

Horton

• Administrators

I spend a lot of time working on this site and spend a few hundred dollars a month keeping it running. A number of Ballers have offered to donate to the cost of the web site & my time. At the bottom of the page are some tip jar buttons. If you enjoy the site and have some loose change that is cool. If you cannot spare a buck, that is also okay.

There is also a button for the BallOfScores iPhone App. That goes straight to MattP. He is a college kid that does a lot around here and he built that app from scratch. If you like the app please drop him a few $$.

• Administrators

I am humbled and appreciative of every penny.

I am always looking for ways to improve the site. Your donations help the site move forward.

• Baller
Thanks John for the site and also to all of you that contribute to help others with less experience and knowledge learn more about slalom course skiing. I have learned so much from all of you thanks for sharing with us how to become better at this very addicting sport. A donation to this site was a very easy decision for me thanks again

• Baller
Don't give Horton money. He made me buy a ski after all the work I do for him. Give the money to Brent. I wish I could paypal him pennies. I have a bulldog I would like to donate to him. He reminds me of the guys on the side of the road with the signs, holding a $4 Starbucks cup.

• Baller
Don't give Horton money. He made me buy a ski after all the work I do for him. Give the money to Brent. I wish I could paypal him pennies. I have a bulldog I would like to donate to him. He reminds me of the guys on the side of the road with the signs, holding a $4 Starbucks cup.

• Supporting Member

And done. I figured this site was easily worth half of my Dungeons and Dragons Online subsciption...

More seriously, this site has been my main source of water ski education in the last couple of years. I really can't make time to get to a ski school right now, but the information on here has been invaluable for coaching myself, and also to answer all my dumb questions and get equipment recommendations.

• Supporting Member

And done. I figured this site was easily worth half of my Dungeons and Dragons Online subsciption...

More seriously, this site has been my main source of water ski education in the last couple of years. I really can't make time to get to a ski school right now, but the information on here has been invaluable for coaching myself, and also to answer all my dumb questions and get equipment recommendations.

• Administrators

@Dirt,

I had just forgiven you for the stolen ski thing. Did you or did you not end up with the ski of your dreams for a really good price? Now you are really in the dog house. You know I can make you pay!

By the way you owe me $25. Never liked you.

• Administrators

@Dirt,

I had just forgiven you for the stolen ski thing. Did you or did you not end up with the ski of your dreams for a really good price? Now you are really in the dog house. You know I can make you pay!

By the way you owe me $25. Never liked you.