Who's still on the Elite?

jipster43

• Baller
I want an Elite tried one this weekend. It was a whole new world from my RS1. It got wide and turned real nice. Ran right up to my practice average and if I had more daylight feel I could have done better. Thats my impression after 6 passes on one.

• Baller
I was on my trusty Nomad RC and looking for a new ski. Tested an A2, Fusion, and Elite. Settled on the Elite. Started riding it about 2 weeks ago. Still learning some of the tendencies, how and when to push on it, etc.. My average score is down a little bit as I get used to it (still skied within 1 buoy of my PPB 3@35 twice); coupled with the water cooling off. I think that once I get it dialed in and my technique tweeked; it will take me further and the consitency will return.

• Baller
Not me either was on the Elite for a season, more consistent than my RS1 but at 14m I was always popping the handle tried a few setting but struggled. 5'10" skiing 58k was a 67 Elite a few people said to big for me but tried a 65.5 was better but one day good second spent a lot of time on the water. Came across a blue 66" fischer consistency way better and half way down 13m. Not sure where I go to next though.

• Baller
I ski at your level and have been on my Elite for the past 2 years.I am fortunate enough to ski where Horton hangs out,so demo skis are usually available.Still haven't found A ski I like better.I've lost 35 pounds since buying my 67.5",so I am testing a 65.5" Elite.I weigh 160 lbs and ski 34 mph.