2012 A-2 67.5' for sale

Chuck_Dickey

• Baller

I'd have to agree with you 100%. I tried and didn't like the S-1, tried and loved the A-1 and the A-2 was even better. I won the S-2 in a raffle and was very surprised when I rode it for the first time. I have been on the S-2 for 2 weeks and maybe 20 sets, then jumped back on the A-2. I've decided to stick to the S-2 because it takes far less effort for the same results and I matched my PB the first set on it. Nothing against the A-2, I just like the new S-2 better.

As far as the differences; keep in mind, I am 170 lbs, ski at 34@28off and the A-2 is 67.5", the S-2 is a 66.5"

Even more stable feel than the A-2, if that's even possible

Speed attained for effort applied is incredible. I have to make sure I don't fly past my mark on the pull outs and I have to watch my speed into ball one. The A-2 is fast but takes more effort than the S-2

If I get out of position, like ski behind me, I just give it a little umph and it's back in front and I'm still in the pass.

Turns are carving like the A-2 but feel like I can slide the tail if I need to. That's probably the fin settings on the S-2, I have not liked anything I've tried other than stock settings on the A-2. These S-2 settings were given to me by Ces at Pacific Slalom dot Com and I like them.

The S-2 tip stays down better for me coming out of the turn.

• Baller

I'd have to agree with you 100%. I tried and didn't like the S-1, tried and loved the A-1 and the A-2 was even better. I won the S-2 in a raffle and was very surprised when I rode it for the first time. I have been on the S-2 for 2 weeks and maybe 20 sets, then jumped back on the A-2. I've decided to stick to the S-2 because it takes far less effort for the same results and I matched my PB the first set on it. Nothing against the A-2, I just like the new S-2 better.

As far as the differences; keep in mind, I am 170 lbs, ski at 34@28off and the A-2 is 67.5", the S-2 is a 66.5"

Even more stable feel than the A-2, if that's even possible

Speed attained for effort applied is incredible. I have to make sure I don't fly past my mark on the pull outs and I have to watch my speed into ball one. The A-2 is fast but takes more effort than the S-2

If I get out of position, like ski behind me, I just give it a little umph and it's back in front and I'm still in the pass.

Turns are carving like the A-2 but feel like I can slide the tail if I need to. That's probably the fin settings on the S-2, I have not liked anything I've tried other than stock settings on the A-2. These S-2 settings were given to me by Ces at Pacific Slalom dot Com and I like them.

The S-2 tip stays down better for me coming out of the turn.