Traci Baylon leaving USA Waterski!?

Than_Bogan

• Gold Member

Just saw this in an email from HQ.

Quite a bummer in my opinion. She always put up with my ridiculous questions and suggestions and responded quickly and thoughtfully.

If anyone knows her personally, please say "thank you" and "good luck" to her for me!

I will truly miss everyone too. Who knows... if they let me come back, maybe I will in a couple of years. I have enjoyed the past eighteen years and trust me... this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. It was never a boring job...trust me! And I will always remember the friendships I have made along the way. You all have made me laugh, cry (after reading the posts) and treated me with the utmost repect. I appreciate! I hope you and your families have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love....Traci

• Baller
Hey Traci, thanks for everything. You've helped me in numerous way over many years of sanctioning tournaments, finding clinics when I needed them and keeping me on track with my judge and driver ratings. I'll miss you!! I suspect things won't be as easy for me anymore.