New Waterski Mag Cover

Garn

• Baller

Ok, so its not the real thing. My son made this, printed it out, framed it, and gave it to me for Christmas. I think its great! I wish he would have used a better picture of me though, but I love the article title headings. They crack me up. I may not be able to complete 32 off, but I made the cover of Waterski! *LOL*

Garn Arnoldhttp://static.cl1.vanilladev.com/ballofspray.vanillaforums.com/uploads/FileUpload/f2/22be0b8155e782fe456d2c6e9c5403.jpg

• Baller_
My wife and daughter made one for me. In turn we made one for our daughter. The cool one was the Boaters World mag we made for my dad were he had my daughter (age 3 at the time) on his lap diving the pontoon boat. Has his name on the cover and it says " boater of the year" . He has it prominently displayed in their house and he mentions it often. They are very cool gifts. They were all done at Wallgreens drug store. They have just about every mag you can think of and they must have deals with them all cause they are the real deal. I'll post a pick tomorrow.