personal polls

eleeski

• Baller

If your next poll asks how often you wear a long sleeved white shirt, I know you are picking on me.

FWIW, black socks only go with black sandals and long black suit pants (in formal settings). White socks are for casual everyday use with flip flops.

I have a medical excuse (Morton's neuromas) for only wearing flip flops. I'm pretty good at tennis in them.

Eric

• Gold Member

The poll doesn't have 0. Unless Teva sandals count as flip flops, my answer is never. And even if they do, it'll be zero for the next 5 months.

Best I can tell, Californians seem to think flip flops are a kind of legitimate shoes? Guess that's what's happens when the weather is human-friendly all year long.

• Baller

Crocs and Tevas don't relieve Morton's foot (still pressure on the forefoot). Kevlar socks give the OSHA compliance.

Than is right sandals as legitimate shoes. About the weather here - always good everywhere in California! - I'm headed from our Tahoe cabin to the ski hill (short walk) in my "snow thongs" (the ones with a couple of screws stuck in the soles). It may not be the best on the way to the hill but the walk home after a day in tight downhill boots - the feet are open and getting needed ice therapy.

I understood most of the names, flip flops, thongs, sandals, Zorries (an old brand). But "go aheads" never made sense - until now. Thanks Wish and I'll challenge you to flip flop tennis any day.

Eric