Thank You MS

xrated

• Baller

A big big thanks to @MS for giving me a pull yesterday!!!

I must admit I was nervous to meet this guy after seeing all the stuff written about him on here. But he seems to be a pretty decent guy. Not only did he pull me but the guy was even nice enough to take beer from me and his astute observational skills even picked out my super stealth 1980s wet suit.

Not only that but he was nice enough not to make fun of my terrible skiing, or at least he laughed so I couldn't hear.

I am currently feeling every muscle in my body screaming in pain and soreness still!

Hopefully we can get out again MS or any of you other MN skiers as I think I have decided it is time to learn the course. And all that other stuff like on/off side, pull, etc that I have never had much need for up at the cabin. And let me know if you ever need help working on stuff out there, like I said last night I don't know what this summer will bring for me but if I'm able I don't mind helping with some work.

Now off to go get an MRI on my hip, which seems to be the least sore part of my body today.

• Baller_
@xrated- you did fine. The MRI is the key to your summer. If all goes well, it will be warm enough to not wear that teal full suit. The 2 Hearted ale will slide down tonight after a few sets. I was great meeting you and good luck today. You could be into 22 off in no time.

• Baller
@MS I seriously thought about being a tough guy and wearing boardies and a top but I pussed out. As for the MRI I can't make heads or tails of the report when it says something is compatible with a tear, I speak torn or not torn so I have to wait until Tuesday and let the ortho doc clear it up.

• Administrators

@xrated

There are man martinis. Basically very good vodka shaken with ice plus an olive or two.

There are the chic martinis. Whatever is in an Appletini. Not for heterosexual men.

Then there is the MS version. Crap vodka and olive juice.

• Administrators

@MS

Try some Chopin (potato) or Belvedere.

Start at room temp.

Add to shaker with good ice.

Shake the crap out of it. Shaker should be totally frosted.

Strain and add two olives.

Enjoy the good life.

• Administrators
@Razorskier1 I hope everyone knows to not try any fin settings or ski advise from MS. He still thinks his old Monza is the best ski ever.

• Baller

Man it sounds like I missed out on a few things, though I much prefer my drinks unmixed unless it is rum and pineapple juice.

@MS I'll find out today if I can give the course a full effort this summer or not.