Where are the good deals on boats?

kfennell

Man I've been looking for months now, and now that we are skiing and spending $500 a month paying by the hour for the club boat I need to get something in about 1 month when the dock is done.

I am looking for something like a carbon pro, txi, 200, maybe a 196, or something else if the price was good enough. The wife is being more picky then I thought about the color so I will need something that looks nice too. Last fall there were some good boats that met these qualifications, especially some cheap 2008-2009 ZO boats, now there is nothing like that. With the carbon pro's and the 200's most people are asking ~2-3k less then what you could buy them new for. Im considering just buying a new TXI since the prices are getting silly. Recently a promo guy told me that he is telling people $3k more on the price now then he was a few months ago since there are so few nice boats on the market. Help!

• Baller

Joe, I offered Kevin My 11 LXI Promo for upper 30s under 200hrs cover trailer stereo upgraded bimini. Red/ white and charcoal. Offered an option to share a trailer since we have property in the subdivision a 3k discount. Yes, If I can't get another boat I will charge more money. I said a 2k increase if my family has to go with out a boat. But as I speak it is still at the price I quoted Kevin.

Great boat, Good price, Avail. tomorrow I guess it must not be good looking.

Jeff Lindsey

Tina and I are coming to your fall tournament.

If you haven't been to a tourney at Cottonwood 1st Class.

• Baller
Jeff, that's a damn good deal on your boat. FWIW, When I'm quoting a price on our promo, I'm telling people X amount if you want it tomorrow and Y amount if you will take it in 6-8 weeks(which is production time at MC or Correct Craft if you really push them), or Z amount if you take it in September. At least with both of them, they keep a couple in backlog(in popular/nuetral colors) in case a promo owner gets a buyer mid year.

• Baller

Scott, Our club boat at SMRR is a great deal. Tina and I have used it occacionally when we were boatless. 08 LXI ZO $39 an engine hour + gas. It is a little rough I agree with Kevin. but $39 an engine hour.

I really liked them. I just could not keep the laces tight. I was putting a knot in the lace to keep it from loosening. I was afraid I would crash and not come out. I am on my animals for a while until I can get new laces.

Jeff Lindsey

• Baller

Shane, since we have access to a couple of boats on our lake my price is still good. We have access to a 99 CC just do not like to jump behind it. Then we have our club boat so I have options. But I have done the now or 6 week price.

Jeff Lindsey