What should I expect to pay for a 2012 or 2013 Carbon Pro?

Than_Bogan

• Supporting Member

Assume cheapest options except I need heated everything.

I'd sorta like to choose everything myself and get a new one (for next season), but boats are getting Silly Expensive lately, so trying to find a 2012 promo is also under consideration.

I can't even find MSRP, although that is often detached from reality.

• Baller
@ThanBogan - I have driven and skied Mike Dunlap's boat. It is very solid. And Mike is over-the-top about maintenance and cleaning. I would not hesitate to recommend this boat to anyone. And the cream interior color looks really sharp.

• Baller
All of the new boats are weight sensitive... Go to ski-it-again.com There is a 2011 Carbon Pro promo for sale, he just reduced the price. It is a great boat to slalom behind. It is red with a white deck, grey interior.

• Baller
At the boat show two years ago, when there was only a few in production, the factory rep told me I could get a new base model for $40k without haggling, but that the price would go up shortly after production ramped up. Mid $40s sounds consistent with what the rep told me then.

It is VERY weight sensitive when skiing below 32 MPH, we had all our gear in the bow and 2 passengers the other day while pulling some newer skiiers at ~ 26-28 mph and they complained that the wake was worse then their 06 malibu with a tower and wedge, and I agree with them. With just passengers though and 32+ mph it is smooooooth like butter! I dont even know the last time I thought about the wake with this boat running -15 and -22 @ 32-36 mph.

I have a 2012 Carbon Pro for sale. It has less than 100 hrs on it and it is white with red stripe above the carbon stripe. It has heated seats both driver and passenge. Plus a heater for those cool days. It has white interior and radio, black bimini top and a cover to with boat. It sets on a boatmate single axle trailer with aluminum wheels and matching spare tire. This boat is located in the south central region. I can not list the price but i guarantee you want get a 2012 this cheap. 6019170581

• Baller
@NEO - they have to build their brand in the marketplace. Malibu's were significantly less expensive than CC or MC back in the mid 90's until they established themselves. I remember a 1995 Response on the trailer was around $17,500 when CC and MC were 21-22k.