Looking for Promo SN 200

mlange

• Baller

I'm looking for an SN 200 in the midwest in the $45k price range. The problem is... very few of the guys that have boats listed on Ski-It-Again are even returning emails with their prices. I've got a couple of good options, but want to take them all into account. Does anyone know of any promos being turned over in the midwest with pricing and contact info?

Thanks,

Mike

Not in the midwest but Les or Richie might meet you part of way. Their phone numbers are listed in the ad below. Great guys you will enjoy dealing with. Pretty boat with about 145 hours when they brought it tour our tourney earlier this month (if I remember correctly). Good luck!

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Promo_Boat&postid=16268

• Baller

Saw Les's, but he's one of the ones that hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'll have to call him.

ScarlerArrow,

Can you shoot me info, price and a pic or two to mlange1970 at gmail.com?

Thanks,

Mike

• Baller
I have a beautiful 2012 200CB with very low hours (45 right now) that will be advertised next week. You can email me direct for pricing and photos at: alvinneff@mac.com. I live in Arkansas and will deliver a reasonable distance or meet half way. My boat is a 343HP 5.7 with stereo, heater, bimini, towing cover, hydrogate, Zero Off, colored platform, and deck color. It is black with the silver metallic sheer stripe pattern sitting on a Boatmate trailer with lots of options too. It is available now but my wife and son may kill me because they really love this boat. It may be the best one of 27 of them that I have owned.

• Baller

Thanks for the responses everyone. Our local Malibu promo guy was nice enough to invite me out to his place the other day and I'm sold on a TXi after skiing and wake surfing behind it. Seems like the right choice give how good my local Malibu dealer is and the versatility of the TXi.

Mike