I am going to be first off the dock at Soaked.

Horton

• Administrators
I might get the best water. Maybe no one will be watching. If it goes well I will be pumped. If I stink it up it only the very best in the world will be there to see my unsportsmanlike conduct.

• Baller_
I was in a rythom at the nationals on my opening pass actually telling myself "calm" in the turns and "just resist" for the lean. Lost count or didnt count and went for ball 7 realized my mistake at wake 1 and stood straight up and had to "s" turn just to make the gates. Boat crew had several comments. Like " ya that 8 ball course is on the other lake." Rest of my passes: "just resist.. calm...one. Just resist...calm...two. Just resist...calm...three........

• Baller

You've probably done enough tourneys to know that most tournament skiers fall on their on-side, so go easy on the on-side turns and more aggressive on the off-side. Then make sure you have 5-6 magnets in your shorts in case you miss the gate!

Best of luck John.

Leave nothing on the dock, (AM quote)

• Baller_

Post on another site. They just dont get it.

"Look at slaloms list. 1 is so out of place it s funny. Fat old guy."

"Hes on the greatest ski ever, according to him amirite?"

"Dont hate on that guy if he is really just going so he can get his website more exposure then quit the real world and further leach off the water ski community/industry via his website and making money."

"Hard to make a livin selling free skis given to you to demo & review, wouldnt it be?"

• Baller

My wife was an adjunct instructor at a community college for several years. I found it funny/depressing to read some to the papers she would get back from her students. A lot of the posts on that site remind me of those in regard to grammer and compositon. (Full disclosure: I do post there at times)

We are getting off topic here.