What do YOU do in between sets?

skihart

• Baller

So what do you do in between sets?

Mentally analyze your last set??? maybe....

Review video of your last set??...perhaps

Grab a snack for recooperation....possibly...

How about taking a down a few trees with a chainsaw in your shorts???!

Last week, on our annual Orlando ski trip, we found out that's what Chuck @scuppers likes to do......at his lake!

Better yet........what happens when you miss a little with the saw and rip your leg

open while visiting Ballers are ripping up and down your lake in your boat??........you do what @scuppers does.........soak up the blood with a towel, bandage it up with a knee brace and jump back in the boat!.......what else!

@scuppers you are one hell of a gracious host! Thanks for having us over at your place and more importantly.........waiting on the

ten stitches until we finished skiing! lol.

Next year we are counting you in for fly boarding....it's safer than using the Husky!

nullnull

• Baller
@skiheart Rod & Dave and all ballers - Even though I cut my leg pretty bad, this was a lot of fun and these guys were really great sports and welcome guests anytime. We laughed the whole time. Just too bad I had to cut it short to get to the hospital.

• Baller

I usually hope that Doug's boat is going to re-start, that his neighbors pet swan won't attack us, that Greg would regularly attach 55M balls, that I can conjure up the endurance of my older brother, or that I could ski better this day. I also enjoy listening to the exploits of @cowtipperguy and sharing a few of my own.

Any way you slice it, I'm having fun during and in between my sets.