Skiing in Texas

LZywicki1

• Baller
While replacing the laces on my bindings during the holidays my oldest daughter, (thats home for the holidays from grad school at Texas State), ces up to me and mentions that they have a ski team. Why I'm only hearing about this how I'm not sure, I thought I taught them better. Any one have any info on the San Marcos River Ranch, looks like they train there? We did make a quick stop by the Texas Ski Ranch when we went down to move her in. No ski course or tow boat, just wkaeboard.

Larry -----<|

• Baller
Yep, my daughter is a freshmen at Texas State. She had a blast on the ski team this fall. The team asmosphere reinvigorated her skiing. They even convinced her to jump this year. Let me know if your daughter needs her contact info.

Jordan Orsak is the guy to talk to about the TS ski team I would think. He isn't on the team anymore, but he is out skiing with them every day and he has a lot at SMRR. Give him a call 9795339085 with any questions.

As for the training facility, it is one of the best ski lakes in the country and I would be surprised if any school has a nicer place. 4 lakes, 2 jumps this summer, a lake you can circle for learning tricks. A club boat that I think they get to use for free or something close to it during the day.

Like BK said check out www.sanmarcosriverranch.com for details on the lakes.

• Baller

Great set up for the kids at TX State. Bring your stick next time your in the area and we will get you a ride. My wife and I ski about every day and would love to give you a pull. If were not there we have a great community of people who you could hook up with.

Jeff Lindsey