Best Slalom Video? And why?

popof

Hi there!

Well Horton's great idea of sharing videos actually led me to posting my first poll, one I've been wanting to post for a long time.

I'm a fairly recent slalom skier (5-6 years) and I must admit I've done most of my teaching alone, watching over and over and over the same waterski videos, and playing the sick moves in my head again and again and again and trying to do the same on the water.

Always been a great admirer of smooooooth skiers so obviously I favor seeing Guys like T Whisper or Nate running smooth 32's and 35's than seeing world champions rip 41offs and 43offs. Not that I'm not impressed, but I get my kick (I admit) from watching beaaaaauuuuutiful smoooth carving slalom, more than Huge balls of spray and a Guy praying for his life between two buoys.

Sooooo this brings me to the poll, according to you, which is the best Slalom video and why? Which ones have you seen? Which one would you recommend? Etc etc...

All the best for 2013 to everyone on the site! Thanks @Horton for the Great Work! :)

• Baller
The only video I have is Slalom with Andy Mapple. But after I watched that a couple times I went out and ran my first 32 off at 34 mph. Go figure. I'll watch that again before this season. Have only seen a few clips from Edged but it is pretty cool. Nice views and angles.

• Baller
Evolve has been in my work lap top since it came out (except for an occassional play on the big screen. Great for buisness travel. I wore out my first EIW 1, literally. Called the folks up and they shipped me a new one for free! Love both vids.

• Baller
edged 1 was the one that started it all. Then PJ dropped some good ones with some pretty cool angles. I didnt like EIW 2 as much. With GoPros and easily accessible quality gear these days (even more so than a few years ago), it wont be long before someone comes out with another quality production to push it further, eg 3D. Imagine in 3D a slow-mo of asher coming into 2 ball at 41 sending a wall straight at you...