Pick the winner for Chile Contest

Horton

• Administrators

This is all fun and games. Dollar here and a dollar there. This is a contest. The winner will win something.... $1 per entry

There are dup skier # s so a pick of # 1 is a winner if George Obser or Ruben Rosenberg wins.

Here is the contest page

Here is the skier number sheet we are using. Do not use another running order. This is the list for the contest

• Baller

The 8 Latinos that are likely to move to the next round are

Guzman (35 years old, first tourney @ 34MPH, he usually scores 2 to 4 @39 36MPH)

Low to Mid 39 capable:

Negrao

Cuglievan

Rosenberg

Mid 38 capable

Peschiera

Saad

Soares

The rest of the Latinos will not run more than 2 @ 38.

Out of the rest, I guess the following skiers are mid 39 to deep 41 off capable

Ristorcelli

Mapple

Huston

Malhomme

Merlo

Shealy

Smith

Hickey

So I guess that 2 @39 or better will be needed to get into the sweet 16 for a non-Latino...

• Administrators
Correction - there is already $21 in "The lake" - skier # 10 seems to be getting the most "votes". Predictions about the high score of the final round are all over the place. Low guess is 1 @ 41 - High guess is 1 @ 43

• Administrators

You guys all wanted in when I called it Gambling. Now I call it a "contest" and I hear crickets!

I know that it is not set up perfect at the moment but if we get interest we can do this all year. Next time I will make it so you do not have to go to 3 web pages for figure it out.

• Baller

@Horton, it was strange. Actually, Todd had a TON of slack, and he was abe to hold it, but he did not make it thru the exit gate...

Andy's 39 was like a 28 off. It was so good that the 2@41 off seemed a low score, we were expecting deep 41...

• Administrators
I will figure out who won what before Monday morning. Thinking I should have built a spread sheet in advance. Might be lucku that there were not too many guesses.

• Administrators

There were 4 "guesses" for skier #10 (Mapple) and $21 in the pool so @SM @BraceMaker @ampacdan and @ski4xtc each get $5.25. Not a bad return for a $1 guess.

There were 2 "guesses" for 2 @ 41 and $8 in the pool so @ski4xtc and @ampacdan get $4 each.