Baller Directory...Is Up!

Brady

• Baller

Hey guys, I have been working on creating a Google Doc that will help each of us find some ski buddies around the Country. I did the first one in North America, so for all the hockey snobs up north and the everyone else around the world, please forgive. I think it is a view only doc, but I am happy to make it open to you guys as long as the list doesn't get taken advantage of. For instance, no contacting for "business opportunities" "hot dates" "stalking....except for @Horton" etc. I would love to have every area filled up on this doc, so if you want to participate, get me your contact info and I will add it for youIf you see your area is already filled up, still add your info. We can easily have more than one per area. I have two sheets, one by city/area and one by State. If I missed your area, let me know and I will add it. I hope this helps guys. For the names that are already on the list, please get me ALL the pertinent information so we can get the list fully updated.

@colo-skier @rodb @norcalibu @scotchipman @estrom @robscholl-OF @Richard_Doane @skiep @gregy @slalom frog @jipster43 @swardco @XR6Hurricane @scuppers @Kelvin @lhoover @Ed Obermeier @Razorskier1 @MS @RLogan

Here is the Doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkEMbZSD1NeadHQtVmQ1NUF2MGJOOW1wSFoycUJFLVE&usp=sharing

• Baller
Hey @Brady -- was going to edit but had some issues with format. Baller e-mail either jimross@mchsi.com or jim.ross@peregrine.com. Cost per set -- depends on where we ski. At my home lake (public), just gas is fine ($10). At the private site it is a bit more because we have a guest policy, but we also have two private lakes with boats with ZO, so it works out OK. With a little notice, either myself, Razorross3 or 6balls can make availability most days at some time during the day or evening.

• Baller
@Brady, I'm over an hour north of SF/Oakland. It would be more accurate to say Sonoma County or Santa Rosa since that's the largest city here. Honestly, the skiing here sucks and isn't worth the drive up from the city. But if someone is here in wine country and wants to, we can go for a run in the evening during the week or first thing Sat mornings before the water kicks up. There's no course and it's a non-tourn. boat (Sanger TX) but I'll take you free of charge.

• Baller
@igkya I don't know....I was probably bored! Go ahead and delete the back page and then we can have just one. I changed the settings, so we all can update it. Couldn't figure out how to add multiple ballers per area without adding a new row, so if you can figure that one out as well, have at it. @scotchipman, if you really want to make it fancy, you can tie in the weather and crap for each individual area. :)

• Baller
@brady 6balls, skiross@hutchtel.net, Litchfield Minnesota, cost is zippo--anything offered is appreciated but not necessary...if you come here you are my guest granted you drive well. Boat is PP classic SN 196. Site is a puddle that has public access but no one uses due to small too small for general recreation...my boat on lift at the site. Availability is daily depending on the day. Certain weekdays noon hour and most evenings. Weekends most often good to go.

• Baller
The list got messed up again, so I took it private. I will add everyone's entries so that it is up to date and then I will open it up again. Good news though....We now have more than 60 available ski sites around the Country thus far. That ain't too shabby, and now I am starting to understand how @MattP feels. Maintaining something and getting a huge paycheck..... Oh, wait, just kidding. I am stoked though guys. This is going to be an awesome list and an awesome way for us all to get to know each other better!

• Baller
@Ipskier. Jet me a private message and I will enter it for you. Or to quote @ShaneH from before, for a good time, call Doug...in this case, it is the truth...as long as you consider a good time hanging out with other ballers drinking Kilo Kai and skiing til @AB has zero energy to eat sugar!!

• Baller
Just spent the last two hours updating all the information and adding all who left me a message. If entered something wrong, like is did on @colo_skier, let me know and I will fix it. Also, for all the harrassment I have received from the likes of @Horton and @MattP about being technologically illiterate, I still don't have either of your info up. So, if you want to bitch, pony up!!!! :) For the rest of you, send me a message and I will enter your data or edit it.

• Baller
@Horton You just dragged me into your world without me even knowing I was being dragged into it! Although, I must say i am enjoying my little attempt at my forum/directory. I think I need some Alcohol. @MattP I am going to Orlando in 2 weeks. We should ski!