Waterskiing outside of Waterskiing

bishop8950

• Baller

My wife was working out in our local cross fit gym and overheard the instructors "have you seen that crazy video with Jenny on one leg?", "ya, and have you seen her long haired boy friend Marcus doing crazy sh*t on a slackline? ProWaterskiers are amazing athletes!" I haven't seen the Marcus video but if some has post it?

Then my buddy Brian Detrick got an interview with Outside: http://www.outsideonline.com/fitness/fitness-coach/How-Do-I-Get-In-Shape-to-Water-Ski.html

Always nice to see our sport discussed outside the sport!

• Baller

There is a trainer at my gym in MA who does crossfit and he knows Jenny as well. I don't know that he knows who Marcus is though.

Back in the glory days Wayne Grimditch won the Superstars against a bunch of professional athletes. That definitely demonstrated how good athletes water skiers are.

• Baller
Cool post @bishop8950. I agree and from numerous Crossfit competitors Ive talked to, everybody in the sport knows Jenny and they all hold her in very high regard as an athlete, a student of fitness, a trainer, and a human. She is good peeps, and she knows the slalom athlete very well. And your Crossfit friends are exactly right, professional and high end slalom skiers are EXCEPTIONAL athletes.