Strada to M6.0

jedgell

• Baller
I'm in the market for a new ski, been on the Strada for 2-1/2 seasons. I like the ski, it's stable and consistent on both sides, just thinking it would be good for a change. Really interested in the Mapple 6.0, with all the success stories out there. Any of you guys made the switch from Strada to the 6.0? I ski at 34, run 32'off 80% of the time and occasionally run 35'off. My offside is my downfall, like to drop my hips coming into 1,3,5 and rush the turn. Stupid. I know if I don't like it I can send it back, just want to hear any of your thoughts.

• Baller

I used to ride the green strada and am now on the M6, but had several in between. Don't really remember the strada but I do know it was different...

Perhaps I could interest you in an almost new Nano One at a really good price. :)

Loved my Strada but after trying M6 for a few days I could not resist. #jedgel, my ski ability is about the same as yours and after running the best 32 off ever on a M6 I was convinced. Also, expect customer service second to none and if you take the trouble to go to Team Mapple site and ski with the Master, who will set the ski up for you, you get better value for your money than anywhere else!