Driving From Colo to St Paul MN and back the last week of June.

colo_skier

• Baller
I think you all will find plenty of open arms in MN. Just let us know when you will be around and we'll find a way to ski. Susan and I also have a number of spare bedrooms with king sized beds, so if you need a cheap place to tip over for the night let us know.

• Baller
@Razorskier1, @6balls, @thager It looks like I may be bringing my 5th wheel up to the twin cities. The convention is at the St Paul RiverCentre. Do you have any advice on possible RV campsites in the area? Thanks for any info.

• Baller

@colo_skier I will leave that to the others, I'm 90 miles west of the west burbs. How long will you be there? If you are coming from the west and want to go thru here and grab a set let me know.

DAVE

• Baller
@6balls If everything works out I could be there for 9 days with probably 3 or 4 open days in there. We don't don't have an event schedule yet so I am unsure of which days I will be looking for distractions. There is also another lake member that is going to be there and he was wondering if 2 skiers would be 2 many to impose upon anybodies hospitality. Thank-you for the quick responses. I was just asking about the RV info to see if there was any known bad places. Your all probably like me and don't actually RV camp in your own area. In reality I don't think anywhere will be to far out of the way to ski for us as we are actually about 70 miles from the lake we ski at here.

• Baller_
@colo_skier I am straight south of the River Center about 50 miles. You can ski with me any night or Sat afternoon and all day Sun. There are lots of RV parks along the river to the south. Google Pine Island, thats where I am at.

@colo_skier, if you are going thru the Des Moines area on your way to the great white north, you will drive right past our lake near Huxley IA. Let me know when you will be through, hopefully we will have our boat in by then.... We're getting a slow start to the season, but did snow ski A-Basin last week!