Need HO CDX & Nitro stock ski settings

Bill22

• Baller

I have two HO skis that I need stock settings for.

1. 2002 HO CDX 66” Stock binding and fin settings?

2. 2007 HO Nitro 67” Stock binding and fin settings?

(this is the Black ski with the leather top, I got it new in Sept ’06, but on one web site it was listed as an 07,)

I have some settings that came with the Nitro but the paper only list Monza/System-8. It does NOT list Nitro settings. It was on the back of a “Quick Guide”. Are the Nitro settings the same as the Monza? I know the Nitro is the same design only wider but not sure of the fin settings.

67” Monza/System-8 settings

DFT 0.715

Length 6.835 (Jaws)

Depth 2.515

Wing 9.5 Upside down/blade under screws

Front heel 29.25

Back heel 17.0

Thanks!

• Baller

I found this old proskicoach.com site that has some settings for Nitro but they just copied the Monza settings. It is obvious because it has 66” & 68” Nitro settings and the Nitro was not made in 66 or 68 inch.

DFT 0.715 (Head)

Length 6.835 (Tips)

Depth 2.515

Wing 9.5

Front heel 29.25

• Baller

Yes. My ski bud ran one consistently into 38. I think he bumped the fin forward though.

Those are pretty close to stock or stock. Length might be a little longer. Just don't remember.

I would start there is it was my ski.

• Baller

@AB thanks!! It looks like there was no change from 2000 to 2002. I saw those #s and did not know for sure. I was not chasing buoys back then and did not look at fin settings.

@Wayne too bad about the laptop. But if it’s 11 years old I guess it did not surprise you when it gave up the ghost.

• Baller

I called HO and got the HO Nitro 67" stock fin settings. The tech support guy said he got these straight from Dave Wingerter.

length 6.880

depth 2.500

DFT 0.730

wing 7 deg

front heel 29.25"

back heel 17.0"

Anyway, there probably are not many Nitros out there but I am posting the # just in case.