My Wife Failed Today (video)

• Baller
What @Horton said on that color (and I hate to be negative). I was so aw struck on the back of the boat I didn't even know there was a skier until they did that stunt double move. Can we see a pic of the exterior?

• Baller
Gotta give her credit though. I don't know too many women who have a dry suit, much less actually use one. Def bad ass! Hope she recovered OK from that high speed swan dive. And, I shouldn't say too much about the boat color...25 years ago that was just one of several bright colors in my Eagle barefoot suit.

• Baller
I like the green actually. I prefer the blue personally just because that's the color I like the most but if blue wasn't available, I'd probably do green. Seen a few Mastercrafts that were green, white, and black and thought they looked good as well. I say live a little and show some individuality...get away from the black, red, and grey that's been overplayed for years.

• Baller

Geesh! You guys are harsh. I'm glad I didn't buy the boat for you. Actually, I'm humbled by your opinions. My opinion... my boat is better than yours :)

@OB , the backseat is out and stored at home. I think the doghouse makes it appear like the back seat is there in the video. By the way, I need some lesson's up here. The water temp is close to 60. Skied with a fellow that tuffed it out in a shorty yesterday. Did Sims send you pictures of his new 200 yet?

@allycat , I'm very lucky to have my wife ski with me. She's a competitor and I'm quite confident she's on track to being a better skier than me.

@aswinter05 your right that is badass that your wife is out there tearing it up with you. In a dry suit too!

My wife did the same thing two years ago and ended up with a trip to the ER because she was on repeat every 90 seconds. It was quite the concusion.

I dig your boat too!

My wife is no slouch either. Was out in a drysuit a week or so ago, water 49, air 50. No OTF thankfully. Tough lady. And she can totally kick my butt snow skiing. (And pretty much almost all the guys on the mountain for that matter).

• Baller
@aswinter05 Yikes! That's a hard hit for anyone to take this early in the season, never mind gender! I hope she came back smiling. My wife quit skiing a couple of years ago after a similar fall.