Radar Strada boot lace lock - favor needed?

Tomi

Anyone here close with Radar? My 2011 Strada boot is missing (lost in action last summer) one lace lock from the lower laces + the end tip for the same. I doubt these are for sale separately but you guys at Radar probably have boxes full of those plastic pieces. I struggle to ever find any Radar support and contacting a dealer for this sounds silly.

And yes, I have tried other lace locks on it but none as good as original.

If you have the ability and will, please contact me with PM for address (Finland -> USPS international letter $2.05, will cover if needed :)

Tomi

Radar store replied to my inquiry and they are happy to send to US address but international seems impossible. Don't know why... sender does not need to carry it, postal services does :)

Anyways, sure I will give them a call. What number? There is no contact details on their website. The number listed in the store pages?

• Baller

Replace the laces with a rollerblade clip. Easier to adjust, easier to get in and easier to remove. The lower laces were a pain for me. The clips can also be loosened mid set to let your feet relax. I still seem to come out normally in a fall (I don't overtighten the bungee laces). It was an easy modification - but any modification is your own risk. Your feet may come out differently than mine. Something to consider...

Eric

• Baller

@Tomi I have one I'll send you if you are still stuck. You might also try your local outdoor outfitting stores or just goggle "lace locks." They may not have the exact same type of lock, but I've used spring-loaded locks in the past and they worked fine. In fact Radar has used a few different locks over time, so there's no guarantee the one I have will match yours anyway.

the-house.com/wklflclbk13zz-liquid-force-wakeboard-accessories.html

idutri.com/CLLB-p-canyon-products.html

Problem got solved. Radar will send the replacemnts for broken parts to a friend of mine in Canada who will then forward to me.

Thanks to everyone again for you help and especially to Horton and SkiJay for extending their hand for the needy :) Much appreciated!