3 college skiers involved in serious accident on way to collegiate all stars

ForrestGump

• Baller_
My condolences to the family, so very sad. When I saw this thread at the top, my heart skipped probably just like all of you, but I hoped it was not going to be the news we got clicking on the link. Prayers and thoughts to the family in this very rough time.

• Baller_
@efw: personally I hope so, my wife is a recipient of a kidney 16 years ago and it has been an awesome improvment to her quality of life and existance. She skis and foots (boom).

• Baller_
@efw: hopefully this might push you to sign, many people pass away before an organ becomes available, the wait can be upwards of 8 years for a cadaver donor. They don't take live organs in the USA from people and there are amazing controls in this country. I also have met several donor families and it helps them a lot to see people (up to 5 for a single donor) benefit from a personal tragedy. Again, my condolences to the family and her friends.

• Baller

Sad news for the family and any parent on here to read. I can't imagine losing my little one and she's not so little anymore.

Thought and prayers for her mom and family!

Smile up above Amanda and ride with everyone on here as they round the red bouys chasing personal bests!!!!! :)