Camaro wetsuit sizing advice - tall women?

skigirl

• Baller
Any tall women out there recently order a Camaro wetsuit? From the website, the women's sizes max out at 5'10"? I understand the Black Tec may be more unisex. Can any tall women provide a review of the fit and sizing? Private message would be great if you don't want to post size details, or would be willing to discuss via messaging. Thank you!!!

I am 5 8 weigh 125, got a medium due to my height. it is a little loose and therefore exchanges some water, but is still a really great wetsuit. much better than an aquaskin. i have the black tec suit. i bought that one because it feels much more durable than the silver suit.

• Baller
Robby at Ski Sunset Ranch is a Camaro dealer. I initially ordered an XL. I'm 6'4" about 205-210. The suit was tight and short. Robbie ordered an XL Tall and it fits much much better. Perhaps the same solution is available in women's sizes? Good luck

• Baller
Keep in mind that higher-end suits with extra stretchy material tend to be more forgiving when your height is above the recommended level. I hate using baggy suits that let too much water in, so I size for my girth and buy the wetsuits that have enough stretch that they can handle my 6'6" height.