masterline K palm

ToddF

I have over 430 sets on a single pair of these gloves. (they are pretty hammered now)

The best I have ever gotten with any other gloves was about 150 plus or minus.

Any other gloves out there close to that.

• Baller
Straight Line Classic Kevlar gloves are very similar to the K-Palm. They are extremely durable but harder to find. I just switched from the classics to the K-Palms bc I couldn't find any classics to replace my old ones. I ski 4-8 sets a week for about 7 months of the year. My last pair of SL classic gloves lasted me more than 2 seasons. So far, I'm happy with how the K-palms have held up. I was skeptical that there was another pair of gloves out there as durable as the SL classic.

• Baller
I like the 41 tails for durability as well, but the strap is also too short. I have to re-thread it through the buckle every time I put them on. Its a PITA when you have to do the second hand with one glove on.

• Baller

Todd

Are they the blue and gray or only gray and black style

Had 3 seasons of 150 sets on a blue pair.

Now with the newer gray ones,it s 2 pairs for a season.

The kevlar is definitely not as good as before...

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

I have no idea. First time trying them after reading everyone talking them up. They are a softer Kevlar and much grippier than other kevlars I have tried, even after roughing them up. Note - I have always been an Amara man, and when Moto Gloves were available,,they were my favorite.

The site I bought from only had XXL though.

Boa's are the bomb. Feel broken in when new. 6 weeks into my first pair skiing 10 sets per week. No issues. Suggest cotton/Kevlar liner underneath. Remember to go up one size of glove to accomdate the liner. I wear large liner with XL BOA glove.